2 aprile 2012

SPORT (Do you like…? Can you play…?)

Dance – ride a bike – run – play football – ski – swim
What can you do?
I can …………………………………………..
I can’t ………………………………………..
Can you dance? Yes, I can / No, I can’t
Can you ride a bike? ………………………..
Can you run? ………………………………….
Can you play football? ……………………
Can you ski? ………………………………….
Can you swim? ……………………………..

Swimming – volleyball – skiing – basketball – football – tennis – dancing – water polo – cycling – athletics
Do you like swimming? Yes, I do / No, I don’t
Do you like volleyball? …………………………………
Do you like skiing? ……………………………………..
Do you like…………..?

Read and complete:

Play football
Play tennis
Play basketball
Play volleyball
Ride a bike
Dennis





Mike





Spike





I





My name is Dennis. I can play tennis. I can play football. I can’t play volleyball.
My name is Mike. I can’t ride a bike. I can play basketball but I can’t play volleyball.
My name is Spike. I can’t play football and basketball. I can play volleyball and tennis.


My name is……………….. I’m …….years old. I love sports, but my favourite sport is……… I go……. after school.

-          Hi! I’m Ben. What’s your name?
-          My name is Amy. Nice to meet you, Ben.
-          Nice to meet you, too. Do you like sport, Amy?
-          Yes, I do.
-          Me too. Amy, what sport do you play? Do you play volleyball?
-          No, I don’t. I play basketball.
-          I play football.

Complete:
-          My favourite food is ……………………………………….
-          My favourite colour is …………………………………….
-          My Favourite sport is ……………………………………..


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento