9 marzo 2012

MY TOYS (Have got – haven’t got)

-          I have got a doll. – I’ve got a doll.
-          I have got a bike. . I’ve got a bike.
-          I have got a kite. – I’ve got a kite.
-          I have got a teddy bear. – I’ve got a teddy bear.
-          I have got a train. – I’ve got a train.
-          I have got a ball. – I’ve got a ball.
-          I have got a robot. – I’ve got a robot.
-          I have got blocks. – I’ve got blocks.
DRAW, COLOUR THEN ANSWER:
1)       WHAT COLOUR IS THE CAR?
2)      WHAT COLOR IS THE BOAT?
3)      WHAT COLOUR IS THE PLANE?
4) IS THE DOLL GREEN?
5)      WHAT COLOUR IS THE BIKE?

DRAW:
A RED AND GREEN TRAIN.
A BROWN AND WHITE TEEDY BEAR.
A YELLOW, BLUE AND PURPLE BOAT.
A PINK AND YELLOW DOLL.

ANSWER:
Have you got a train? Yes, I have. I’ve got a red and green train.
Have you got a teddy bear? Yes, I have. I’ve got a brown and white teddy bear.
Have you got a boat? Yes, I have. I’ve got a yellow, blue and purple boat.
Have you got a doll? Yes, I have. I’ve got a pink a yellow doll.

Have you got a doll? No, I haven’t . I’ve got a teddy bear.
Have you got a plane? No, I haven’t. I’ve got a boat.
Have you got an orange kite? No, I haven’t. I’ve got a pink and purple kite.
Have you got a train? No, I haven’t. I’ve got car.
Have you got a robot? No, I haven’t. I’ve got a puppet

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento